My BRAND NEW Stampin’ Basics Video Series premieres on Monday 11th May at 09:00! I’m so excited!
This is my beginners guide to stamping for card making and paper craft and I really hope you can join me! There is an associated Facebook Group which I would encourage you to join as I hope it will grow in to a helpful community of new stampers who can learn together and support each other.
The series is intended to help those new to stamping, but also those who are not achieving the results they would like. If you are already an advanced stamper there may be some useful reminders or maybe you would like to share the videos with friends or family members who are just starting out on their stamping journey.
The first lesson covers what equipment you need to get started.
If you don’t have all of these items in your craft stash, don’t worry! You can find links to my online shop below where you can purchase any of the supplies I talk about in the video (or any other current Stampin’ Up! products).
- Stamps – browse or shop the range of Stampin’ Up! stamp sets here (if this seems a little overwhelming, I’ll discuss how to choose the right stamp set for you in Lesson 2)
- Ink – browse or shop the range of Stampin’ Up! inks here
- Paper – browse or shop the range of Stampin’ Up! patterned paper here
- Cardstock – browse or shop the range of Stampin’ Up! cardstock here
- Clear Blocks – browse or shop the range of Stampin’ Up! clear blocks here
- Paper Trimmer – view or shop for the Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer here
- Adhesive – browse or shop the range of Stampin’ Up! adhesives here
I hope this series is useful for you. If you have any questions or comments you can leave them below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy crafting, h x
The content of this Blog, Youtube video, website, or other internet, or written, medium is the sole responsibility of Helen Chapman as an Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator (UK) and the use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!® My original designs are displayed for your enjoyment and inspiration. Please do NOT use any of my original designs for publication, contests or anything that may be in competition with me or Stampin’ Up!®