Do you love Stampin’ Up! products? Are you interested in becoming a Demonstrator, either to get a discount on your purchases or because you’ve heard about the business opportunity?
Whatever it was that made you visit this page, I’m so pleased you are here and I’d love to welcome you to my team (whether you are in the UK, Austria, France, Germany or The Netherlands)!
If you have made up your mind and you’re ready to GO FOR IT, follow the three simple steps below. If you’re still unsure scroll down and read all about the benefits and opportunities that could be coming YOUR way. If you still have questions, please email me at email@example.com and I’ll be happy to answer them. We can even arrange a telephone call to discuss it all if you think that would help.
The starter kit
You can select ANY current products up to a total of £130 and pay just £99 (FREE shipping). You can include any current specials or promotions and, depending on the time of purchase, you can include pre-order items for upcoming catalogues.
The Starter Kit also includes order forms, catalogues and flyers – the essentials to start your business, if that’s in your GRAND PLAN.
You made it this far so you must have a love for card making or papercraft, right?! Why not make your hobby pay for itself, and maybe more? You’ll be able to work at your own pace, at whatever hours suit you and fit around your other commitments. You’ll also be able to decide how far you want to take the opportunity – just getting a discount on your purchases OR run a few classes OR make it a full-time business OR anything in between.
What an opportunity to use and share top quality, coordinating products! Every Demonstrator is different, they all have different goals and reasons for joining. I knew right from the start that I wanted to run a successful business using these fabulous products BUT there are so many ways to make Stampin’ Up! work for YOU.
There isn’t one! If you wish to stay active as a Demonstrator, you just need to meet a manageable quarterly minimum sales of £275 catalogue priced product every 3 months (spread between your own and customer orders). And if you DO want to run this as a successful business, then I am here to help you every step of the way – whether you need creative, technical or business support.
what will you get from me?
Most importantly, as much, or as little support as you need, be it creative, technical or business support – this will depend entirely on you and your goals. As well as general support you will get:
- welcome pack – Stampin’ Up! Colours Sampler, personalised notebook, hints and tips on getting started, and more!
- exclusive Facebook Group – featuring team news, support and creative ideas and challenges (with prizes!)
- team rewards – recognition of achievements and the occasional ‘just because’!
- monthly team meetings – we share business tips, get creative, and have lots of fun
- quarterly training days – spend the day crafting and sharing inspiration with the rest of the team
- team newsletter – filled with the latest news and ideas
- online meetings – perfect for those who live further away to ensure you don’t miss out!
- FREE access to all of my PDF tutorials for inspiration or to kick-start your ability to run classes / workshops
- access to a Business Builders Group, Specialist IT Training and Website support
what will you get from stampin’ Up!?
- Discount – Minimum of 20% off all Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets, paper and accessories (after VAT).
- Early Access and Pre-order – get to see and order from new catalogues before they go live.
- Creative Inspiration – access to demonstrator only groups and forums with lots of inspiration from fellow demonstrators. Plus weekly emails full of information and project ideas and a quarterly magazine.
- Buying Rewards – Stampin’ Rewards, 50% items and Sale-a-bration items all still available to you as a demo.
- Incentives & Bonuses – an incentive programme for spending or selling. You can use the points against products, logo merchandise, or even to attend events or an all expenses paid holiday!
- No Risk – Test out your demoship for at least the next 3 months, no catch!
Does it matter who I join Stampin’ Up! with?
Yes, it does! Choosing a demonstrator to join Stampin’ Up! with is not as simple as choosing the one closest to you! Even if your initial plan is to join just for the starter kit, you never know where life will take you and how your plans may change. Having a supportive upline can be a big help in achieving your goals (or even setting them in the first place!).
What are the minimums I have to meet.
All you need to do is sell a minimum of approximately £270 worth of products at catalogue price to remain active. Note: This does not include the quarter you join in – you are given some breathing space to settle in first! Most Demonstrators find that this goal can be reached in one or two workshops per quarter – or with their own purchases. Remember: You don’t have to actually demonstrate to be a Demonstrator.
What happens if I buy the starter kit but don’t want to continue as a Demonstrator?
You simply stop placing orders. If you don’t meet the minimum quarterly requirement, you just “resign” – no questions asked (although I’ll send a quick message to make sure you are ok)!
Can I just purchase my own supplies to enjoy the discount but still be a member of the team?
Yes! There is no requirement to have a business, host parties, or teach classes to be a member of the team – although there are resources available to help you if you decide that you want to try any of those things!
This sounds too good to be true, what’s the catch?
Often when I explain the benefits of being part of Stampin’ Up! and the fact there is no secret catch, people are unsure that it can really be that flexible and easy to join. It really is true… the flexibility of the Stampin’ Up! opportunity is something that I think stands us apart from the rest. You can join whenever you want, stay for as long as you want, and buy as much or as little as you want – all that happens if you don’t meet the quarterly minimum, you drop your Demonstrator-ship, keep all the goodies you have bought (or earned for free) and can even sign up again the very next day! What’s not to LOVE?!
Do my personal purchases count towards the quarterly minimums?
Yes, any purchases through your Demonstrator-ship count. Stampin’ Up! just looks at the total from yourself and any customers you may have.
any other questions
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions that you haven’t found the answers to here, or if you’d like to discuss them in further detail. We can even set up a telephone call if you think that would help.